Solopreneurs come to us because we understand where they’re coming from
This is your headquarters for unbiased advice, straightforward answers, and realistic guidance — specifically for freelancers, independent contractors, solo-entrepreneurs, and consultants who value the importance of mastering their finances.
At Gabe Nelson Financial, Inc., we offer fee-based planning and investment advisory services driven by our passion for the self-reliance and rugged individualism of our entrepreneurial clients – because reaching your financial goals takes a whole lot more than pulling yourself up by your bootstraps.
What to Expect
Working with us is different. You can go to any financial advisor for investment guidance. But chances are, the typical advisor you meet is most comfortable dealing with the employee mindset or is focused on managing generations of high-net-worth family wealth.
You don’t have time to explain why your situation is different. And that’s what sets us apart. We’ve been there, done that, and know the ins and outs of the challenges you’re facing.
How We Help
Our main goals are to
- Clarify what’s important to you
- Simplify and organize your finances, and
- Bring solutions that turn your uncertainty and worry into peace of mind and clarity.
Whether you are an employee transitioning your side gig to a full-time business, a business owner wanting to optimize opportunity and make smarter decisions, or a solopreneur who is wanting to maximize or maintain the wealth you’ve created, you can turn to us for answers. We can show you…
- How to create a manageable household budget and business budget keeping sufficient emergency savings on-hand
- How to avoid high tax bills and what to do if you get one
- How to manage cash flow and what to do if you have too little (or too much!) cash on hand
- How to successfully self-fund your own retirement without the help of employer matching
- How to ensure you’re adequately insured — both personally and professionally — and know that your family is protected through proper estate planning
- How to plan for major purchases, such as a home purchase or home improvement, when your income is less than predictable
- How to navigate risk management, make sound business decisions, and take calculated risks trusting that you have the resources to back you up
- … and much more.
We’re in this for the long-term. Let’s work together, one-on-one, to define your personal financial goals taking into account your status as an independent business professional, and devise a plan to pursue the financial freedom you desire.
What questions do you have? Go here to schedule a free consultation