Gabe Nelson Financial, Inc. is a Registered Investment Advisory firm that specializes in serving solo-entrepreneurs, independent contractors, consultants, freelancers, gig workers, and other self-employed professionals.
We want you to be prepared for some of the detailed planning and work that goes into being a business owner, large or small. Whether it’s trying to decide whether to borrow a small business loan, determining the appropriate cash flows for your business, or trying to prepare for unexpected emergencies, here you will find free resources that can help guide you through your journey as a solopreneur.
Worksheets & Guides
- So You Want Your Spouse to Join Your Business Guide
- Adding to the Band – Now What?
- Should You Switch from a Sole Proprietorship to an S-Corp?
- Letting Go of Misaligned Clients
- How to Properly Price Your Services
- Transition From Employee to Solopreneur With Confidence
- 5 Steps to a Profitable Solo Business
Retirement & Investing Resources
- Solopreneur Retirement Planning: Where Do I Start?
- Estate Planning for Solopreneurs
- How to Prepare for the Unexpected
- 3 Steps to Handle Stock Market Volatility