Company-sponsored retirement plans are often people’s only vehicle used to save for retirement, so when they take the plunge into self-employment, retirement savings may fall by the wayside. Do you have a retirement plan? If you are shaking your head, you are not alone.
When you are in the thick of running your own business, researching a retirement plan is probably the last thing on your mind. However, if you keep putting it off, you will regret it down the road. In this episode of Solopreneur Money, we’ll explore the options you have to save for retirement so that you can discover the one that best fits your goals.
- How many options for retirement do solopreneurs have?
- What are your goals for retirement?
- What is your current situation in relation to your future goals?
- What is your cash flow and taxes?
- Are you paying yourself enough as a solopreneur?
You can watch this video and others on the Solopreneur Money YouTube channel.